June 19, 2021
* The next opportunity for members of the New River Chapter to gather will be an especially memorable evening at the home of Chapter At-Large Member, Charles Knapp.
* In his COVID-19 spare time, Charles has constructed a beautiful, new, romantic outdoor patio at his home at 500 Rooster Ridge Road in Lansing, NC.
* Charles is extending an invitation to all our New River Members AND guests to come to his home on June 19th beginning at 1700 to enjoy seating around the outdoor fire pit. He will have picnic tables and chairs set up in the patio area and everyone is invited to bring an item - desserts, finger foods and the like - to share with fellow revelers.
* The planned activity will begin @ 1700 and go until everyone has enjoyed their fill of scrumptious goodies or darkness, whichever comes first!!
* The Chapter will ensure that there are a variety of beverages to go along with the evening's festivities, so mark you calendar and plan to be with your fellow New River Chapterites (sp?) on June 19th!
* Questions, directions or other inquiries, call Charles @ 336-877-6511.