* Beginning in 2017, the New River Chapter, MOAA will be holding meetings on select days and in select months.
* Regular meetings of the Chapter will be held from May through November, unless otherwise decided by the Board of Directors. A meeting notice will be electronically mailed to members at least 15 days in advance.
* The August meeting will be our annual summer picnic; the October meeting will be the annual membership meeting to announce officers and review the Chapter's by-laws; and a November meeting is our holiday social.
To see information regarding a specific month, click on the month in the index above, or enter a topic or month in the "Search here" box, to the right of the month tabs.
* The 2016 Chapter Holiday Party was held at the home of New River's Personal Affairs Chair and Surviving Spouse Representative Barbara Sears.
* Follow this link to see pictures of members who Joined the celebration.
* HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
* The New River Chapter,'s Holiday Social was held at the Club at Jefferson Landing on December 12, 2015. The revelry began at 4:00 PM and lasted until 7:00 PM.
* Thanks to everyone who turned out for the party, and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
* The Holiday Social was held on December 13th, 1 week earlier than our regularly scheduled meeting day in order to get a head start on winter weather.
* A total of 24 members attended and shared their favorite dishes at the party - some entrees as well as desserts. As in prior years, there were an abundance of "amazing potluck" offerings.
Click on the below link to the Photo Gallery to see pictures from the event.
Link: Click here: